Sponsor a Millennial Olive Tree
SPONSOR A MILLENNIUM OLIVE TREE:
Do you want to be part of the solution to the cutting down of ancient olive trees? Our olive trees are between 1000 and 3000 years old and our main objective is the preservation of all of them. By sponsoring an ancient olive tree you will be doing your part in the conservation of these jewels of nature and you will be able to enjoy one of the best and most exclusive olive oils in the world directly from your olive tree.
1- WHAT AM I RIGHT TO SPONSORSHIP?
- We will send you photographs of your ancient olive tree, as well as its specific history.
- Every season, before Christmas, you will receive your 8 bottles exclusively screen-printed and personalized with your name or favorite short phrase. The screen print consists of 200 characters and we will send you a preview before sending them to you.
- Your name will appear on a wooden plaque at the foot of your ancient olive tree. Visitors will be able to see that you are one of the benefactors of the EL POAIG project.
- We send you the location of your olive tree and you can visit us and get to know your olive tree accompanied by the Poaig team.
- You can come help in the harvest of your olive tree and learn everything about our master oil maker and our fields. This is usually between the second half of October and the first week of November.
2- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The price is a fee of 2,000 euros + VAT per tree per season (time that passes between harvesting and harvesting). You can sponsor alone or with your friends and family. Sponsoring an olive tree is a gift that the person you appreciate will not forget, but do not rule out making this gift for yourself.
We currently have 83 certified organic ancient olive trees available to sponsor. Once you sponsor an olive tree, we send you your certificate that guarantees the age of the olive tree and the ecological production of your oil.