Responsible – who is responsible for the processing of the data?
Identity: El Poaig SL
Registered office: Drassanes 30, 1-2 46011 Valencia (Spain)
Contact: The Poaig
Domain name: www.elpoaig.com
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by El Poaig SL, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information related to the sector of contracted services and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes their consent.
- Compliance with legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at El Poaig SL we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting El Poaig SL from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, El Poaig SL may carry out verifications to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data whose purpose is to send periodic bulletins (newsletters) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
Furthermore, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes. that you want to do.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to El Poaig SL
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
Poaig SL will retain the personal data of users only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, as long as the consents granted are not revoked. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to El Poaig SL, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by regulation, or for the execution of the contracted services.
El Poaig SL has signed the corresponding processing contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to El Poaig SL, with the aim of guaranteeing that said suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with jurisdiction in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and the servers of El Poaig SL
- Encryption of information on El Poaig SL's own servers
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which El Poaig SL has service providers for the maintenance of the platform who are located outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with the commitment of El Poaig SL with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of users.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether at El Poaig SL we are processing personal data that concerns you or not.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Poaig SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to use any of your rights, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult our Cookies policy